Are you interested in a having your party with us? We would be delighted to create host your special day! This will be a fun and unique event to remember! Each guest will get to take their robot home at the end of the night. We offer events at all of our locations – Brooklyn, Tribeca and Upper East Side!
- We can accommodate 5-30 person parties
- Each participant builds their own robot, which they take home at the end of the event.
- Events are typically offered Wednesday, Thursday or Friday nights. We may also be able to accommodate a weekend daytime slot.
- Events typically run from 6:30-8:30 pm
- We can provide food & non-alcoholic beverages or you can bring your own.
- You can bring your own alcoholic drinks as well.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and more info!
Brooklyn- 303 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11215
- small: $350 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $525 for up to 15 adults
- large: $700 for up to 20 adultse
- XL: $875 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1050 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $1225 for up to 35 adults
- small: $550 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $825 for up to 15 adults
- large: $1100 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $1375 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1650 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $1925 for up to 35 adults
Manhattan- 72 Warren Street, New York, NY, 10007
- small: $550 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $725 for up to 15 adults
- large: $900 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $1075 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1250 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $1425 for up to 35 adults
- small: $750 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $1025 for up to 15 adults
- large: $1300 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $1575 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1850 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $2125 for up to 35 adults
Email email@example.com for more information and to check availability.
- I booked a small/medium/large/XL/XXL/huge party. Will I be given the opportunity to update the size closer to the event as RSVPs come in? Yes, we will reach out to you about two weeks before the event. At that point you will be given the opportunity to change the size.
- What if I pick the wrong size and more people show up on the day of the event? What is your overage policy? We will prepare the maximum number of kits and have the necessary staff for the event based solely on the size that you choose. If more people attend the party than you indicated, you will be charged $100 per person in addition to the base price. You will also be charged a mandatory 20% gratuity on your entire bill to compensate the staff.
- May I come early to set up? Sure, you can arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled event start time. But please make sure your guests don’t arrive until the actual start time.
- What will the attendees get to take home? Each adult will take home a robot that they made.
- Is gratuity for the staff included in the party price? Gratuity is completely at your discretion. If you think the staff did an outstanding job and you want to tip them, feel free to do so. However, tips are not required.
Food Related Questions
- What type of food am I allowed to bring into the Foundry? You can bring whatever you like as long as it does not contain nuts of any kind.
- I want to bring alcohol. Is that okay? Sure. For your convenience, we have partnered with Tribeca Wine Girl. You can order wine, beer, spirits, bottled water, soft drinks, juices, etc directly from her company and she will deliver it to our locations. She can provide the items chilled or at room temperature.
- Is there a pizza place nearby that you recommend? Yes. We like Gigino’s Trattoria for Manhattan Parties and Cotta Bene for Brooklyn Parties.
- When should I have food delivered? 30 minutes before your event start time.
- Do you provide the plates, utensils, cups, candles, lighters, etc? If we are providing the food then we do. If not, you have to provide these things.