What to Expect
Mini Robot Makers classes are designed specifically for our smallest builders, introducing robotics concepts with a very accessible approach. Each class begins with a story, featuring our signature Robot Foundry characters Adrien and DJ. The story will not only entertain the children, it introduces that day’s engineering concept and robot project. Then the children will build their own robot (with some help from their grown-ups), just like the characters from the story!
We offer 8 different versions of these classes, which can be taken in any combination and order. Each curriculum features completely different projects, so families can take multiple sessions without repeating projects.
- Classes meet weekly for 45-60minutes. Children must attend with a caregiver that will be actively involved. Up to two children per caregiver.
- All materials provided.
- Make-up classes can be arranged based on availability in other classes. Missed project may not be the same as the make-up project.
- Classes meet weekly for 45-60minutes via Zoom. There should be one adult present to assist up to two children.
- We will send you a package before the session begins with all of the materials, each week’s wrapped individually.
- Online students are required to purchase a basic tool kit for $5. This one-time purchase will ensure students are equipped with the proper tools for future classes.
- Online make-up classes may be available the next time the specific project is being taught. Please email our customer service team to inquire about scheduling.
- Please note, we recommend registering 10+ days before the start of class if choosing standard shipping. Expedited shipping will be available at an additional cost. Local pickup is also available in Gowanus, Brooklyn, free of charge, until the day before class (Mon-Fri).