Build & Bond With Your Child
- These classes are designed for kids to build with their parent or guardian.
- As usual, we will be teaching the engineering concepts behind how the robots move and work, sharing our knowledge of mechanical engineering and electrical principles.
- The curriculum will be similar to our after school programs, in that each week we will have a new robot project to build. However, in our clubs children work together with their parents/caregivers to build and customize their robot, providing an enriching and educational experience for everyone.
- The classes are fun. Super fun! It’s our goal to make sure the kids (and their grown-ups) all have a blast while doing and learning awesome things.
- There will be pizza! Club members can enjoy the pizza or bring their own food.
- Kids will bring home their robot projects for continued fun.
- Open to children in grades K-5. You may also enroll if your child is in full-day universal PreK and is currently at least 4 years old.
Spring Family Club:
Tuesdays, May 5, 12 & 19
6:00 – 7:30 pm
Each 3-week session is $105, plus $45 material fee. We also have a $25 bring-a-friend option!
*registration closes at 3:00 pm the day before
All clubs are designed as family events and are NOT drop-offs.
- The class is sold out. What do I do now? Once a session is sold out, you will see a “waitlist” link. Please click on that and add your information. If spaces become available, we will let you know!
- Is it okay if my child has never taken a class with you before? Yes, no problem at all.
- My child is very mature for their age but is not yet 4 years old and in PreK. Can we sign up for the session? Sorry, but we are strict with ages and grade levels. But check out our Tiny Builders and Super Tiny Builders sessions.
- Are there any make-up classes? Unfortunately we don’t have a way to offer makeup for Clubs. The sessions are really short and there isn’t a way to offer the project again for one family that misses a session.
- My child was in your summer session and/or one of your other after school program. Will the curriculum for this program be different? It might be but it might not be. If you want to send us an email (email@example.com) we can tell you the list of robots that are planned for the session you are interested in attending.
- What is your cancellation policy? See our cancellation policy.
- What will you be serving for dinner? Most likely pizza. It’s easy and most kids like it. If you have any dietary needs, feel free to bring your own food to eat with the group.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us. Thanks for your interest!! Looking forward to seeing you at the Foundry!