Are you interested in a robot team building event? We would be delighted to create an event that is perfect for your group. This will be a fun and unique event to remember.
Your team will have a blast building and problem solving together as they create their own amazing wiggling robots. Along with making FUNctional circuits, each member will laugh and decorate their quirky creations and bond over their creativity and silliness. Friendly competitions will occur as we throw out design challenges to make the experience entertaining and engaging. We provide all of the materials, tools and expertise to create a truly memorable robot building session. At the end of the event, each member can take home their robot or bring them back to the office! Let the fun and silliness begin!
We offer events at both any of our four locations in the UES, Tribeca, Atlantic Avenue and South Slope!
We can also travel to you! If you prefer that, shoot us an email and we will provide you with a price.
- We can accommodate 5-30 person parties
- You will be collaboratively building as many robots as team members
- Events are typically offered Wednesday, Thursday or Friday nights (if you are interested in a different time, email us and we will see what we can do). We can do events during the workday as well but times are more limited.
- Events typically run from 6:30-8:30 pm
- We can provide food or you can bring your own.
- Email email@example.com for availability and more info!
Brooklyn – 492 Atlantic Avenue or 586 5th Avenue
- small: $350 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $525 for up to 15 adults
- large: $700 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $875 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1050 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $1225 for up to 35 adults
- small: $550 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $825 for up to 15 adults
- large: $1100 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $1375 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1650 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $1925 for up to 35 adults
Manhattan- 200 Church Street Street or 1597 2nd Avenue
- small: $550 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $725 for up to 15 adults
- large: $900 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $1075 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1250 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $1425 for up to 35 adults
- small: $750 for up to 10 adults
- medium: $1025 for up to 15 adults
- large: $1300 for up to 20 adults
- XL: $1575 for up to 25 adults
- XXL: $1850 for up to 30 adults
- huge: $2125 for up to 35 adults
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to check availability.
- I booked a small/medium/large/XL/XXL/huge party. Will I be given the opportunity to update the size closer to the event as RSVPs come in? Yes, we will reach out to you about two weeks before the event. At that point you will be given the opportunity to change the size.
- What if I pick the wrong size and more people show up on the day of the event? What is your overage policy? We will prepare the maximum number of kits and have the necessary staff for the event based solely on the size that you choose. If more people attend the party than you indicated, you will be charged $100 per person in addition to the base price. You will also be charged a mandatory 20% gratuity on your entire bill to compensate the staff.
- May I come early to set up? Sure, you can arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled event start time. But please make sure your guests don’t arrive until the actual start time.
- What will the attendees get to take home? Each adult will take home a robot that they made.
- Is gratuity for the staff included in the party price? Gratuity is completely at your discretion. If you think the staff did an outstanding job and you want to tip them, feel free to do so. However, tips are not required.
Food Related Questions
- What type of food am I allowed to bring into the Foundry? You can bring whatever you like as long as it does not contain nuts of any kind.
- I want to bring alcohol. Is that okay? Sure. For your convenience, we have partnered with Tribeca Wine Girl. You can order wine, beer, spirits, bottled water, soft drinks, juices, etc directly from her company and she will deliver it to our locations. She can provide the items chilled or at room temperature.
- Is there a pizza place nearby that you recommend? Yes. We like Gigino’s Trattoria for Manhattan Parties and Cotta Bene for Brooklyn Parties.
- When should I have food delivered? 30 minutes before your event start time.
- Do you provide the plates, utensils, cups, candles, lighters, etc? If we are providing the food then we do. If not, you have to provide these things.