Parent/Caregiver & Child PreK Classes
Tiny builders is a class for children ages two to four and their caregivers. In this class we build robots, tell stories about robots, color robots, and maybe even dance like robots – all while learning fun tidbits about engineering!
We believe in a Do-It-Together philosophy, so in this class both child and caregiver build and learn together. Every class the children will take home one of their robot creations, so the exploration and discovery can continue at home!
If you have any questions, you can always contact us.
|Age Range||Class/Program Name||Class Info||Cost|
|2-4 year olds||4 Week Session
||Starts September 14th
|$156 Full session
or $25 trial for 1st time
|2-4 year olds||5 Week Session||Starts October 19th
|$195 Full session
or $25 trial for 1st time
Each week the children (with the help of the caregiver) will be building a project such as a robot that flies in a parachute, a robotic puppet and more. Every class the children will take home one of their creations, so the exploration and discovery can continue at home!
What are the dates?
Session 1: 9/14, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12 *skips 9/21 for Rosh Hashana
Session 2: 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16
There is a morning (10:00 – 11:15) and afternoon (1:00- 1:45) slot for each day.
What is the age range?
2-4 years old
**Adult must attend with child (can be a family member or caregiver).
- The class is sold out. What do I do now? Once a session is sold out, you will see a “waitlist” link. Please click on that and add your information. If spaces become available, we will let you know!
- What is your cancellation policy? See our cancellation policy.
- Are there any make-up classes? You can make up to 2 sessions per semester either in the other time-slot on the same day or at one of our other locations. The project you do in the make-up class may be a repeat. You must coordinate all make-ups with our customer service team to ensure there is room for you in that class.
- Can a 2 year old really build? Yes! We design projects that 2-4 year olds can definitely do! The 2’s might be doing a bit less than the 4’s but every child will be able to really participate in the session.
- Is there anything I should know before the class? Yes. We would love it if the caregiver who attends with the child allows the child to explore and try building without a ton of intervention. You are definitely building the projects together but we ask that you give your child the chance to participate rather than doing it all for them. The most amazing way for kids to learn is to let them try things, let them fail, let them succeed even if they do it a bit slower than the grown-ups are used to. It is really a wonderful experience to see your child invent new things!