Want to bring the whole family together online to celebrate Aunt Shirley’s birthday or Nana & PopPop’s anniversary? Or how about a party for your son’s birthday that’s even fun for the adults? Our robot parties will keep family members of all ages engaged, connected and entertained the whole time!
Get the whole extended family together in our Zoom classroom for a party they’ll never forget! This one isn’t just for the kids – guests of all ages will be building their own robots and sharing their creations! Watch Grandpa tap into his creative side, see little Ethan glow with pride when his LED illuminates, and share a good chuckle over Aunt Helen’s new robot pet!
Here’s how it works:
– Each private event will be approximately 1.5 hours. Includes 8 robot kits and standard shipping to up to 8 addresses in the continental US.
– Younger children will need one adult assisting them in-person. (Maximum two children to one adult)
– You can invite more than 8 family members/friends, if some want to join the fun without building. Or we can arrange to add on additional kits if you everyone wants to build, but this may also require using break-out rooms while we build so that everyone gets the proper amount of assistance.
– After registration, we will email you a form for all of the the attendee’s addresses. If the addresses are submitted less than 10 days before the event, rush shipping charges may be incurred.
– Available weekends and select evenings. Email us for specific availability.
$400 per event